CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Birthday Weekend



I had such a fun Birthday weekend! On Sat. Anthony decided to surprise me and take me to Seward, I love going there! It started raining on the way down there, but that didn't matter we are used to the rain now. When we got there, we had to go buy some sweatshirts because it was colder there than Anchorage. We also had to buy Maggie a shirt cause she was cold too, lol, it says "Alaskan Dog Gone Wild"! I think she really liked it too! We didn't stay down there too long it was wet and cold. So for dinner Anthony took me to Benihana which is Tepiyaki where they cook japanese food in front of you on a big grill. I love that restaurant. Then when we got up Sunday morning he made me breakfast. We had strawberry pancakes, cheesy grits, and sausage links. It was delicious! Then I got to relax the rest of the day and then we grilled steaks for dinner. I had broken my bracelet that he got me last year for Valentines Day, so he got me a new one that is a little different. I had such a great weekend! Tonight, however, I made my first batch of chicken and dumplins and man were they good! It was soo nice to have a taste of home! We are hoping to be come home at the begining of the year, we miss you all soo much!

0 comments: