CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

The Holidays are hopefully going to fly by. We will be coming home Jan. 10 and we are soo excited! Halloween was a lot of fun. It is a lot of fun living in a neighborhood where we get a lot of trick or treaters. There were a lot of creative costumes and some not so much. We built a fire in the fire pit on the front yard and just got to hang out and meet new people. It was pretty cold so the trick or treaters loved getting warm by it! Maggie and I dressed up as pirates but she had to call it an early night, she got cold. Erica sent me some pics of Olivia in her Halloween costume and I have to say she is the cutest lady bug in the WORLD! I hope that everyone had a safe Halloween! With Thanksgiving right around the corner it makes it a little tough being away from our families. This will be our first Christmas in Alaska and without family. We are looking foward to making new traditions and keeping the old ones too. We will definately have more snow than we have ever had before. We have fabulous friends and they will make it a little easier to be away from home. I think we have a lot to look foward to this Holiday season. We love and miss you all! We are looking foward to seeing you in Jan!

0 comments: